This is my 51st post in a series of monthly features that I have dubbed “Best of My Blog Roll.” The concept is simple – at the end of a month I peruse my own blog roll (see that column on the right) for material created by other bloggers that I think is most worthy of sharing with others, and then I report on it here.
Reviewing blog posts for the month of February, 2017, I have chosen to highlight the following five blog posts:
- A post on the Clockwork Design Group blog, offering a step-by-step guide to content marketing for professional service firms.
- A post on the Prodonovich Advisory blog, offering up seven tactics for taking more market share.
- A post on the LawVision blog about why you must do more than just satisfy your client.
- A post on the Cordell Parvin blog about the importance of listening and communication in client development work.
- A post by Susan Duncan on her InFocus blog about the sales and service cycle for professional service firms.