The Legal Sales and Service Organization (“LSSO”) leaders always put together an agenda that is both fun and intellectually stimulating for their annual RainDance conference, but this year’s roster of presentations looks especially promising.
Legal sales and service pros should get a lot out of a jam-packed two-day meeting that includes:
- A discussion of successful collaborative strategies, led by Jeff Day, a senior manager at tech-titan Cisco Systems.
- Updates and discussion about the Association of Corporate Counsel’s “Value Challenge” to law firms, led by ACC’s Catherine Moynihan.
- A session on how to get management “buy-in” and demonstrate your contributions to the bottom line, by Mike Krenn, a managing director at DLA Piper Venture Pipeline and Jill Weber, chief development officer at Leonard, Street and Dienard.
- Coaching on how to use digital media to generate prospects and revenue, by Jeff Selig, director of strategy for d50 Media.
- A presentation on how to build a successful legal sales team, by Catherine Zinn, senior client development executive at DLA Piper.
- A panel discussion with real clients on the hot seat, getting questioned about client relationships, client demands and expectations, with in-house legal representatives from Allstate, First American Bank, Abbott Industries, Nalco and Kaplan Inc.
- The announcement of a first-of-its-kind collaboration initiative among LSSO, the Legal Marketing Association, the Association of Legal Administrators, the College of Law Practice Management, the International Technology Association, and the Professional Development Consortium.
For more info, check out the recently published LSSO RainDance conference agenda.